Gruppe M filter chargers maybe avail for MR2

Started by MRMike, February 18, 2004, 20:48

MRMike

Just noticed that Gruppe M may have added a filter charger kit for the MR2 to their application list. You might have seen there ads in Evo.

(Edited as the engine no seems to be wrong)!

m http://www.gruppemeurope.com/site/index2.html m
(click advanced filter..then hyper charger.)

Gruppe M have made some of the most unbelievably beautiful carbon ram air filters for Porsche and Ferrari in the past. A member of the family had a 360 with one, the sound and looks are to die for.  

A number of manufacturers have used them and gained massive BHP gains with these ram filters, admittedly the gains are probably much better with front engined cars but these still could be worth a look.

I've been looking out for these guys to make one for the MR2 and now I've noticed they have added one, I have no money.  I'd have had one tomorrow if I had the cash.

Not for the faint hearted at £350, but beautiful all the same.
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

mph

Err, picture vs. writing don't match - the piccy might be a mk3, but the description is for the mk2.
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Tem

Yeah...I only see "SW20 (MR2 new) 3S-GTE"...or where should I be looking?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

MRMike

No TEM that was the one I thought was for the new spyder...not sure where the confusion is at Gruppe M..i'll email them when I get the cash

Edited the post anyways!
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Tem

I think they are just using a funny picture of Mk3 MR2.

They say SW20, which is the Mk2 MR2 (ours is ZZW30). The "new" has probably been true when it came out...(before Mk3 ?). And it's pretty hard to confuse 1ZZ-FE to 3S-GTE. I bet it's for Mk2...
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: