PO135 Sensor

Started by wbarrwebster, September 22, 2009, 19:06

wbarrwebster

Evening all,

I've just pulled a PO135, 01/02, Can someone confirm which sensor and if it's nearside or offside or is it the cat sensor again? Just checked the libary, must be the  cat sensor...again!
Also are the cheapest/best replacements still coming out of Dundee at £65 plug and play?

Thanks,

B
W. B. Webster

E

Thats the heater sensor fault and can be fixed by snipping the two black wires on the sensor an fitting a 20 watt 33 ohm or simular resistor across them, PM Spit im sure he has a few and the cost is just a few pounds. failing that they can be found on E bay delivered for about £4.

wbarrwebster

Thanks Ian,

I have some resistors but want to actually replace the 02, can you confirm the which side my dud one is on?

B
W. B. Webster

E

No problem Im fairly sure that is the one on the drivers side. And thinking about it I think your 100% right to replace raher than fix on either of the pre cat sensors, may effect tune but im not sure.

Anonymous

wbarrwebster

HI,

Thanks for the replies.

Just for the record can someone please confirm that the dud sensor is in fact the manifold Driver's/off side?

Thanks,

B
W. B. Webster

tennisfreak

Quote from: "wbarrwebster"HI,

Thanks for the replies.

Just for the record can someone please confirm that the dud sensor is in fact the manifold Driver's/off side?

Thanks,

B

Drivers side, the one on the right as you look into the engine. That's the one i changed

Tags: