Started by Anonymous, February 25, 2004, 13:22

Anonymous

Hi,

My passenger side electric window has stopped working   s:( :( s:(  

Any ideas what I can look at or test?

Thanks

Polly

markiii

theres a button on the dash you can press to lock this.

check it's not pressed. Many have made this mistake  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

What he says.

My "lock window" button has always seemed the wrong way around to me... red part showing when it's unlocked, and hidden when it's locked.

Anonymous

well, you live and learn!

sorted   s:D :D s:D  

Cheers folks!

Polly

heathstimpson

They never show you this when you pick your new motor up. I was belling out the electics before I traced to this hidden bloody switch  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  And what is the point of it anyway  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

QuoteAnd what is the point of it anyway

I reckon to stop kids/dog etc pissing around with the window button and then leaning out the window.

Darth Paul

Quote from: "Lusaka"
QuoteAnd what is the point of it anyway

I reckon to stop kids/dog etc pissing around with the window button and then leaning out the window.

Nope.

It's so you can put down the window, lock it and pi$$ your wife off when her hair goes for a burton.....

Liz

Or to hold the window open in the pouring rain when the way out of the petrol station is on the passenger side and your husband is the one leaning out and paying   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

GSB

Quote from: "Darth Paul"Nope.

It's so you can put down the window, lock it and pi$$ your wife off when her hair goes for a burton.....

I thought that was what the roof was for...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"Or to hold the window open in the pouring rain when the way out of the petrol station is on the passenger side and your husband is the one leaning out and paying   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Nope, men sit on the driver's side!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

noddynurdle

Quote from: "Andy S"
Quote from: "Liz"Or to hold the window open in the pouring rain when the way out of the petrol station is on the passenger side and your husband is the one leaning out and paying   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

looks like there going to be a fight  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  
i will hold the coats  s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
it might go off it you touch it
2000 red/black second hand had 5500 on clock
now got 38000.
MODS after market valve caps, dynamatted focal 165a speakers, visor pluged, painted calipers and a set of Victor\'s bags.
oh and me nodding dog called spot.

Liz

Not in ****MY**** car they don't!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

noddynurdle

Quote from: "Liz"

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  told ya  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
it might go off it you touch it
2000 red/black second hand had 5500 on clock
now got 38000.
MODS after market valve caps, dynamatted focal 165a speakers, visor pluged, painted calipers and a set of Victor\'s bags.
oh and me nodding dog called spot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "noddynurdle"
Quote from: "Liz"

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  told ya  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

No fight from me, I'm too scared of Liz now!

Anonymous

Watch it, Shes got handcuffs you know!

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Tags: