Key Battery

Started by alancdavis, February 8, 2010, 21:55

alancdavis

I think mine need replacing    are these a special item and will the key need any particular reprograming of owt like that  ??
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Tem

Quote from: "alancdavis"I think mine need replacing    are these a special item and will the key need any particular reprograming of owt like that  ??

It was a normal battery. I didn't need to reprogram mine, but I did have to press the button several times, like a dozen or so, before it worked. I recall reading something about it taking a while to sync the remote to the receiver.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Gif

You need a 3v CR1616.

Stuck mine in, no problems at all.

If you PM me there will be one in the post to you tomorrow cos I have one sat here on my desk  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Audi TT 200 Tfsi Roadster, Ibis White, Steptronic, Bose, Nav, Climate, Telcon, Nappa Leather
Ex BMW Z4 sDrive30i Auto, Titan Silver
Ex MR2 Roadster, Sahara Sun, Black Leather, Air Con, TTE exhaust

roger

Mine was changed by one of those Battery Cellar guys in the High Street. No probs at all.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

I have just bought 2 new batteries from toptechbatteries.co.uk for £2.50.
Came in the post the next day and solved my keyfob problems!

Good service  s:D :D s:D

alancdavis

Quote from: "Gif"You need a 3v CR1616.

Stuck mine in, no problems at all.

If you PM me there will be one in the post to you tomorrow cos I have one sat here on my desk  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
NEW BATTERY SENT F.O.C.BY CHRIS

TOP MAN,,,,,THANKS
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Tags: