Which tyres should I choose to fit my 16inches wheel

Started by Anonymous, February 15, 2010, 23:03

Anonymous

I have just got the Advan RG wheel 16inches offset +31 7jj 4x100pcd.
The question is what size of tyre should I choose to fit my 00Mr2 roadster?
I have already got the 195/45/r16 on the wheel, are they suitable to put on to my car straight away?
Please help. Thanks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "nightracers"I have just got the Advan RG wheel 16inches offset +31 7jj 4x100pcd.
The question is what size of tyre should I choose to fit my 00Mr2 roadster?
I have already got the 195/45/r16 on the wheel, are they suitable to put on to my car straight away?
Please help. Thanks.
The first thing you should have done is a search, you would have picked up a lot of information, all that will happen now is this thread will be locked, search on stagger, tyres etc etc.

But if you look at the very first topic in the performance thread you will see Tyres Tyres Tyres. Heres the link

l viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3313 l

Be prepared for your first ROC welcome bollocking.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Rob.

loadswine

[MOD] Yes Rob is correct. I'm locking this thread as its a subject that has been covered so many times before. Rob has pointed the way, so the question should be answered withiut too much bother. Sorry to have to do this on the op's first thread. We can help, but the good old search facility is the best for having a first look round for answers. [MOD]
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Tags: