Workshop Haynes Manual

Started by dlivingstone_19, February 17, 2010, 21:12

dlivingstone_19

Hi,

I'm after a haynes or similar workshop manual for my mr2. Anyone know where to get one from?
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

muffdan

Nothing exists I'm afraid. The only manual is the Toyota BGB but these are expensive and they don't like selling them to the public.
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

markiii

best bet os teh official workshop manual

not cheap though

haynes never did one
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

lost&found

i bought a copy of this.
 m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-MR2-ROADST ... 4a9e274570 m

it seems pretty useful. it gives you how to's, diagrams of everything, torque settings.

mrzwei

The MR2 Drivers club used to sell manuals. pm Celine (celmcmat), I may have got that a bit wrong, she will point you in th right direction.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

aluk49

QuoteHi,

I'm after a haynes or similar workshop manual for my mr2. Anyone know where to get one from?

pm sent

Tags: