Emanage Mapping *MAP UPLOADED*

Started by nathanMR2, February 18, 2010, 12:19

nathanMR2

Wheres the best/recommended place to get a Emanage mapped local to the Midlands.

Prices would be good if people have any ideas   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

Ilogik has recommended Weston Performance to me before, anyone else had dealings?
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

uktotty

And the same for South please? Need to get mine done or send it back cos its still not working

roger

My tuner has unfortunately gone whoopsy, but a quick Google brought up Thor, Fusion Motorsport, Monster Motorsport, Tuning Developments, Austec Racing.....so there are plenty out there if no personal recommendations available.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

E

Not forgetting Noble of course.

m http://www.noblemotorsport.co.uk/ m

nathanMR2

Just called for a quote from Western Performance which is local to me in Solihull and they quote £395 + VAT

Is that a little steep for a non-turbo application?

muffdan

mapping is mapping turbo or not (unless you've asking them to set up a boost controller at the same time).

£400 + VAT is a expensive for a mapping session in my book.
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

nathanMR2

I was anticipating around the £300-£350 mark. Rather than £395-£465 mark. In the same respect I know damage can be done, so I want it done right

E

That does sound a bit pricey to me, last year noble charged me £281.75 inc vat and that was a half day session.

uktotty

Is there anyone that doesnt talk with a funny accent who tunes these?

nathanMR2

Oi   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

loadswine

Quote from: "uktotty"Is there anyone that doesnt talk with a funny accent who tunes these?
You could try Austec, they are in Crawley, Russ.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

uktotty

Cheers Nige

Anonymous

Guys if you want emanage mapping pm me.
James

russcannell

Zcars in East Yorkshire charge £95 per hour dyno time with a mapping technician. They did a superb job for me although at that rate it would have cost close to £700...  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  ...Good job i know the owner.
Russell Cannell
53 MR2 silver with bodykit & carbon spoiler. Hass Turbo 225bhp 260 Nm Torque.

nathanMR2

Once I have my mapping done, is there anything I should be doing once its done? Im guessing there will be more ware on the engine. So an oil change should be done more regular? Is there anything else you guy recommend?

Anonymous

Nah, you're only NA so I wouldn't bother with anything else extra at all. You'll only make another 10-20bhp overall which is nothing on the stock 1ZZ, so just carry on as normal I say.

nathanMR2

Ever heard of anyone having problems after fitting on one of these? Either the unit or engine wise?

Anonymous

I never had any issues with mine. Well, not after the initial troubles that was put down to my dodgy wiring on the loom anyway. Safe as houses and all that.

nathanMR2

s8) 8) s8)

uktotty

Mine has never worked from the moment I bought it!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

nathanMR2

I did read you had some issues getting it fired up. I hope i dont have that problem.

nathanMR2

Got my mapping booked at Noble Tuesday and sooooo excited   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

What we think we'll get out of her??

Im not expecting dramatic results based on several factors.... age of the car, mileage, im still cat'ed and general restrictions on the standard engine.

Engine/Exhaust wise i will have the following;

Che Manifold
PPE CAI induction
Cobra Sports Exhaust
Prem Petrol

uktotty

nathanMR2

Let the bidding begin. If someone gets it right to the nearest 1 there will be an automatic donation to the club funds by me.......

Ilogik

noble seem to give out fairly high figures so im going to say about 180   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   joking apart with similar mods + power fc + stage 1 cams I got 152.3 think was 145 torque  mine had just a gutted cat, it is a Dyno Dynamics dyno
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

Tags: