Emanage Mapping *MAP UPLOADED*

Started by nathanMR2, February 18, 2010, 12:19

E

Id better get my bid in, mine is a similar spec to yours apart from the lack of a cat and they got me 156.7 so I'm guessing 152. good luck

AC

Quote from: "Ilogik"noble seem to give out fairly high figures so Im going to say about 180   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   joking apart with similar mods + power fc + stage 1 cams I got 152.3 think was 145 torque  mine had just a gutted cat, it is a Dyno Dynamics dyno

Al, you'll have to take your GT300 there when the 2ZZ is in, they might need to knock the side wall down to get it in, but the extra 50hp in your book must be worth it  s:lol: :lol: s:lol: .

In all honesty though Noble are a very reputable outfit.  Many of us have been there now (Wabbit, FG Rob, E, myself, to name but a few) and received good service.

Back to the task, I'll go with a round 150hp.

[size=85]The famous Walter Rohrl once said "Stay away from rear-wheel-drive cars unless.......", I had to agree on one particular occasion, but we did live happily ever after (apart from the trousers, they were a write off).

Anonymous

I think we are getting a fair cross section of cars now, I think Noble are lower on the torque side than most, which is reflected in most of the cars that have been there.

I'd say you would be around the 155 mark, remember my torque went up with a cat fitted, mind you it was a sports cat.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Rob.

Ilogik

LoL AC think I might  s:P :P s:P   Dyno's can be great or quite disappointed especially if you spend mucho dollar
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

nathanMR2

Well as it goes results could be poor unless i get this brake calliper sorted before then   s:( :( s:(
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

nathanMR2

Right then calliper and O2 sensor sorted   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Need to fill up tonight before the trip tomorrow............

Im not at home right now but i am right next to a Shell petrol station now. I dont have any Shell garages by me for miles and miles. Ive been using Sainsbury premium petrol as its the closest and cheapest. I have around a quarter of a tank left.

I will be swiching to Tesco 99 after my mapping as one has recently opened a few miles from my home.

Im not sure how much this matters, but should i fill up with Shell V-Power or BP Ultimate (the only petrol stations around here)?

Im really not sure if im thinking about this too much but i know people have said you should stick to the same fuel when having mapping done and wondered whats best to do

Anonymous

Fill up with whatever you normally do. No point having a great map but having to drive 20 miles to fill up every time.

nathanMR2

I plan to fill up with Tesco 99 but there isnt one for miles around here and im not at home until tomorrow evening. Thats why i was trying to work out what i should do

Anonymous

It really won't make that much (if any) difference between Tesco or Shell, so I'd fill up with Shell if that's nearest to you right now.

nathanMR2

Just got to Noble and they havent got a data cable  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Boy im angry. I asked if i needed anything and they said no!

Does anyone local to chesterfield have one i could borrow for the day. Ill come and collect.

I pay someone to use it or ive wasted a 4 hour round trip and a day off work   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

nathanMR2

please call me on 07841474868 if you can help   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

Wabbitkilla

Nearest person i can think of is Ste, but he's over in Manchester - a fair trip!
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

nathanMR2

yeah an hour and a half away   s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

How did they set-up E car then??

E

I took my own cable, but I dont understand why they didnt say when you asked if you needed to bring anything, Im coming up blank at this end.   s:( :( s:(

nathanMR2

Thanks for all that tried to help out.

Ive had to leave the car there and they have provided me with a cert car (a Yaris   s:( :( s:(  ) Was not quite the ride home i was expecting.

They have now ordered a lead and say it will be there for tomorrow morning and i can have the car back tomorrow. Drove back and went into work for now. Not a happy chappy really. But thank god they had a replacement car or it would have really messed things up.

Ill try again tomorrow   s:? :? s:?

AC

Mike rang and e-mailed me today to ask to borrow my cable, which he/you could gladly, but its with me and I live half way between Manchester and Leeds (and was nowhere near home at the time).

I didn't think to say on your post that I took my own cable, saying that Mike did say he was buying a Gifftech cable like mine but it turns out Gifftech are a bit of a one man band and don't exactly respond (they didn't when I e-mailed them having problems with their USB cable and Vista, turns out their cable works up to Windows XP from what I can see!).

Hope you get sorted tomorrow.

[size=85]The famous Walter Rohrl once said "Stay away from rear-wheel-drive cars unless.......", I had to agree on one particular occasion, but we did live happily ever after (apart from the trousers, they were a write off).

E

It will all be  worth it in the end keep smiling.  s:) :) s:)

My cable has worked on Vista and windows 7 but then I think mine is the previous version of the cable.

Anonymous

To be honest, I think that's a pretty good service, how many tunning companies actually have a car to lend out, OK it's a pain but at least they are doing something about it.

Rob

nathanMR2

In all fairness when i told them i had trouble getting time off work this month and i was trying to book it in they offered me a car then.

They said i could drive over after work and they would open up for me and i could take a car. I could then travel down after work and they would do the same.

Having said that they are getting £100's of pounds for half a days work so im sure they will bend over alittle for you

AC

Quote from: "E"My cable has worked on Vista and windows 7 but then I think mine is the previous version of the cable.
IIRC E when you first told me about Gifftech over at Spit's you mentioned you had the serial port to USB version cable???  I bought the USB to USB, I wonder if that could make a difference?

Anonymous

You see if you had a PFC you don't get these sorts of problems -   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:flame: :flame: s:flame:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

E

Thats what I am thinking, the only issue I had was that the connector where the USB cable plugs into the converter was a bit flakey if it moved at all this was sorted by cutting some bits of the plastic label and wedging the cable so it cant move. Îf when you plug yours in to a laptop it is called a prolific USB to serial cable you can find the latest drivers  for it for free by googling Prolific USB to serial.

nathanMR2

Just got back from Noble and eventually got the mapping done. The results are in.......

Soooo......

163.0 bhp / 6706 1/min (109 mph)

135.6 ibft / 5938 1/min

s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Nice  s:) :) s:)

Worth it?

Tags: