How much of the Sportivo setup does the '03 have?

Started by Anonymous, March 6, 2004, 18:19

Anonymous

I know it has a front brace, right?

But how much more?  Lowered?

Tem

Quote from: "WoodenDummy"I know it has a front brace, right?

But how much more?  Lowered?

I think it only has a version of the member brace. The front H is almost the same. The rear bars are similar, but connect to different place.

And that's it  s8) 8) s8)  It does have different springs/struts than 00-02, but I don't think they have anything to do with a Sportivo. Didn't look lower than the earlier either..
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

markiii

the o3 has factory equivelants of teh the TRD member braces (front and rear) and has stiffer shocks, that as they say is the lot.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Bloody hell guys that was fast, thanks  s:) :) s:)

markiii

you'll be wanting lowering springs and anti roll bars from the TTE GB then?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

are the tte springs the same for the 03 models

Anonymous

I don't know if i'll buy a '02 or an '03.  Or if i'll go with the Sportivo again as I did with my first MR2 or if i'll take the TTE springs off my yellow.

My basic aim is to have something nice for JAE '04.  I'm still thinking about the VM180 kit, but i've also seen one other that looks great that many people might not have seen yet.

Tags: