2010 Race Car Build - 3SGTE MRS [Updated with video & pics]

Started by Rowland, April 6, 2010, 16:38

Ilogik

if you ever get bored and want a road car ill swap you the monocraft :p
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

kentsmudger

Looking good! Do you know the weight difference between the stock engine and the one you have now? It will be interesting to see if it changes the handling at all.
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Paulm

IIRC Depending upon generation they're 250bhpish in standard trim. I wouldnt expect there to be a noticeable difference in handling, espcially as he's got BC coilovers on it ,so can play around with the balance of the car to his hearts desire.
Performance:  4.2ltr V8 380hp conversion - DTA S80 ECU- DTA S80 EMS - Ferrari F360 exhaust - de-Cat\'d
Handling : Brace bars front & rear - EBC Drilled and Grooved - 205/225/40/17 - ETA Beta Alnir\'s- 2\'s rUS drop links - Ultimate breastplate
Future uprades - Supercharger- Ultimate floorpan brace and front brace - 355mm discs - Widebody kit

Tags: