Quick help needed - Transponder pick-up where?

Started by Ilogik, April 10, 2010, 13:54

Ilogik

Need to know what one looks like, decided to buy a UK ecu as the yank one is causing a bit of grief. What do I need, I need the barrel, relay, the key and the transponder pick up.

The guy has everything apart from the pick up, what exactly is the pick up so I can tell him where it is. Someone please reply will love you long time and buy you a beer.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

markiii

by the time you have done all of this would it not be cheaper/easier to by a 2ZZ PFC and get more power as well
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Ilogik

Quote from: "markiii"by the time you have done all of this would it not be cheaper/easier to by a 2ZZ PFC and get more power as well

to some extent, id be eating into money thats not mine though if i went that route. Would of loved to but the main thing was getting it back on the road and secured with an alarm ect.

The ecu i have spotted is not to badly priced  will still be better off about 700 atm.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

Tags: