'Original' Under Dash Sub install help

Started by muffdan, April 17, 2010, 12:06

muffdan

Ok, could anyone tell me where this goes and what it mounts to? I have the sub but no installation instructions  s:( :( s:(  I'm going to go have a more detailed inspection of my foot well.
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

muffdan

After a poke around, I'm none the wiser. Haven't a clue where or how it goes   s:? :? s:?
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

scottish_turbo

Click on the install guide to download and see if this is of any help to you.

http://hosting.dynamis.net/tomsplace/udsub/

muffdan

ah cheers buddy. I think it's fair to say this fitting guide is essential!
Jason

muffdan

Well that was a mission.

Had to modify the cruise control and relocate several of the car's black boxes. I also had to be far too creative with it's mounting. To say it's a job done poorly would be putting a positive spin on it. All done now and it better be worth it.
Jason

nathanMR2

It was a right PITA to do to be honest! Sorry ive only just seen the post or i would have tried to assist you.
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

trickyD

Muffdan :Cruise control???
[size=85]Black 2003 FL Roadster - sold [/size]

Bits for sale!

My Guide to Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

AmeR

Quote from: "trickyD"Muffdan :Cruise control???

Muffdan had an aftermarket cruise control installed (Monkey Wrench Racing I think it was).

trickyD

Oooh! Thanks.
I think I need this

And yes "MWR" it is.
Sounds like a pig to fit though
[size=85]Black 2003 FL Roadster - sold [/size]

Bits for sale!

My Guide to Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

Tags: