Wheel Alignment

Started by Anonymous, March 8, 2004, 19:08

Anonymous

After picking up my new 2 on Jan 8th 04 I noticed that when holding the steering wheel level the car pulled to the right, and when taking bends to the right on a motorway the steering wheel was level.
After living with this for a couple of weeks and being told by people I was being picky I decided to report it to the Toyota dealer. The salesman said no problem bring it in and we will remove and re-align the steering wheel??  s:? :? s:?  
Anyway to cut a long story short they aligned my wheels today and the handling is amazing.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Apparently the rear wheels were "slightly out".
Not over keen on the courtesy Yaris, kept starring at the centre mounted digital styled speedo.

darrenjuggins

Hi,

Yeah the Wheel Aliment can make a world of difference, I've been lucky, mine has been pretty perfect all the way through ownership, but just having it confirmed give you more confidence in Handling, Tire wear, etc, etc.

you got them to do it for free ? (Good if ya did)

If not the £50 ish you have to pay is not bad for keeping everything in check anyway.

Cheers

Mr J
Darren A. Juggins

Anonymous

Yep, did it for free.

Tags: