Option Motorsport - silverstone

Started by Anonymous, March 9, 2004, 00:43

Anonymous

Anyone had any dealings with these guys regarding engine work?

MRMike

A friend had his S14 200sx tuned there..always spoke well of them, and that was running serious boost! always ran very well..

I've spoken to a guy called nana who is a real character and worth the phone call alone..seems very customer focussed, always calls back in a timely fashion etc, very polite. I hear he is a bit of a driftmeister also..

Sorry can't help out more.
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Slacey

From what I hear they have a good reputation for building Drift monsters, and are quite involved in the scene, but I have no first hand experience of their abilities.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

DAZ400

I have heard of them and might take my 2 there for confirmation of my tuneing..............  s:D :D s:D
SOLD No more 2. Just a bus for the family..........

Anonymous

cheers guys

I'll probs pop in there tomorrow to have a word

I've e-mailed them and owen developments but no answers as yet

Anonymous

Well I went into option today , bit of a shock on the prices side tho, thought i'd ask as a matter of interest  s;-) ;-) s;-)

"fit the PE kit, no probs mate."  "How long?...Mmmm I'd say 2/3 days but hopefully 2"  "Cost...well that will be £800+vat if its two, but £1200 if it drags on into the third day"   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Obviously they wont be getting my £8-1200 squid!

After discussions with 'mr-s turbo' I think i'll be doing most of th electrical side myself with mechanicals out sourced.  At least that way I know whats been soldered to what etc.

Now where did they put that ECU   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:D :D s:D

markiii

if you can do the electrics the other stuff is easy
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

LeeUK

I'm pretty good with nuts and bolts if you want a hand, as i'm sure most other members are too!  Wouldn't mind seeing the PE kit as i'm interested myself!
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

DAZ400

Perry fitting is actually relativly easy it is all about facillities and tools in my opinion. You can't beat a hydrolich ramp when you need to get under a car..... If only I had a mate with one never mind..... Darren

Anonymous

Thanks Lee !   s:D :D s:D    

Darren I've already got you booked as a possible to  help me with the wiring of the ECU matey  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Anonymous

After a few PM messages with you mate,and never helping too much,i'd like to offer my mechanical knowledge to help you fit the kit if you fancy a weekend in sunny Skegness   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  .

No cost just a chance to help someone if you want. Could be a cheap alternative to all the uncertainty your facing

As with everone, were here, and willing to help.

Anonymous

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"After a few PM messages with you mate,and never helping too much,i'd like to offer my mechanical knowledge to help you fit the kit if you fancy a weekend in sunny Skegness   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  .

No cost just a chance to help someone if you want. Could be a cheap alternative to all the uncertainty your facing

As with everone, were here, and willing to help.

you have  pm sir   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

sorted!   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

DAZ400

Ok I will be up for that weekend too .......   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "DAZ400"Ok I will be up for that weekend too .......   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Cool. Anyone else wanna help? Maybe swipe a few bits off perry's car while he's not looking   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

This could work out more expensve than Option just in replacement costs!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: