Finally done for you all.

Started by Acehole, May 15, 2010, 08:23

Acehole

Been meaning to add the sound of my exhaust for you for a while finally got a chance to do so yesterday. Hope you all like it, details of whats on my car is on my Sig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0zQMutdtA
Ex Owner of a ...2000 X Silver (1DO) Air con with Red leather and Hardtop, JDL spoiler, 17" Momo Corse wheels, Custom exhaust system by Pipecraft, K&N 57i Gen2 Cold Air Induction Kit Facelift Indies. Full main dealer history

Anonymous

That is a really nice sound,how come as its custom you didnt go for a twin look?

Acehole

Well im not going to grumble cause i was over the moon with it, but when i took it to the place he said he could not perform twin exhausts and i was like wtf why and showed him pics of mr2's with twins but he still refused. Shame cause it would have been even better but like i said im over the moon with it so happy days.
Ex Owner of a ...2000 X Silver (1DO) Air con with Red leather and Hardtop, JDL spoiler, 17" Momo Corse wheels, Custom exhaust system by Pipecraft, K&N 57i Gen2 Cold Air Induction Kit Facelift Indies. Full main dealer history

custardavenger

Sounds nice.

You missed bookshelf of your sig.   s:D :D s:D
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

Acehole

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   i get that alot lol. I like it though wanted the full jdl kit but think it will kill it.

custardavenger

I really like the JDL kit. but not sure how good it actually looks on silver cars other than their pro shots.
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

Acehole

I like it also but dont know if i can handle the aggro if hitting the bumps and having to slow down and worry about driving up onto my drive etc might take the fun out of it.

Sorry the sound is not as loud as the other videos but have not got a decent camera and literally recorded it on my blackberry and that was as loud as i could get. will try and do a flyby at some point also.

Tags: