DT Alignment - Ding Day (2nd Op result)

Started by AC, May 30, 2010, 21:20

dj2k21

Im really glad you brought this back up again mike, I know I was a million mile out according to dt at ding day, however since having at done I seem to have excessive steering wheel wobble as though my wheels are not balanced which was not there before.
Also in stockton centre I was going round a bend the other day and completely lost the back end, now im used to throwing a rwd about sideways and what not so I managed to catch it and power out of it however it was lift off oversteer like ive never seen before.

On a side note though... what pressures should I be running? After having my wheels off yesterday they are worn in the centre which says over inflation to me. I have 32 rear on 255/35/18 and 28 front on 235/30/18.
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Wabbitkilla

Odd, mine as usual is spot on after DT.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

dcod

Quote from: "dj2k21"Im really glad you brought this back up again mike, I know I was a million mile out according to dt at ding day, however since having at done I seem to have excessive steering wheel wobble as though my wheels are not balanced which was not there before.

I've had a wheel alignment done and they knocked my balancing weights off. Are you sure they are still all there?
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Tags: