Windscreens washers.

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2004, 17:52

Anonymous

Mine have very poor pressure, more so when the bottle is full which seems strange  s:( :( s:(  . Is this a Toyota thing  s:? :? s:?  ? Our Yaris didn't have very much pressure either, but I don't recall our Celica having a problem.
Gordy

markiii

mines fine, are you still under warranty?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tem

Check that there isn't any trash in the nozzle...I had some crap on the other one and it looked like there was no pressure (but the other one was just fine).
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Still under warranty, just, so making note of all minor problems before it runs out. The funny thing is they seem to be stronger before topping up the bottle, it isn't a soft top thing is it? In case we soak ourselves when hood is down!
Gordy

Anonymous

nope i always manage to get a bit of screen wash on my head when the roof is down, especially if i have stopped.

sounds either like crap as tem said or your pump is bust. either way get on to mr t

Anonymous

OK chums will check nozzles and pump filter, thanks for your help.

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "adz648"nope i always manage to get a bit of screen wash on my head when the roof is down, especially if i have stopped.

This one is fun. That's why my passenger jet is angled slightly higher than the driver side!!!!

Anonymous

thats just being nasty

i know some bloke at work put a dual nozzle on his astra so he could angle one at his windscreen and one at pedestrians  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

but anyway thats another story back to the post

give mr t a shout it sounds like a blockage but they will probably change the whole system  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Tags: