veilside downpipe

Started by dj2k21, August 17, 2010, 15:35

dj2k21

hope i dont get into trouble from mods for this as i was unsure where to put this basically i have a veilside downpipe which was part of the full exhaust system for my car. As my car is turbo now there is no need for this pipe. I do not know if or what kind of mods would need to be done to it to make it fit another or standard back box but wondered if it would be of interest to anyone? As its veilside its obviously of the highest standard and only has maybe 1500 miles on it since new. The full exhaust was 1200 when new. Anyone interested? Make me an offer?
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

uktotty

stick a price up mate, no issue with selling but you need a price.
Photo may help too for fitting etc

SimonC_Here

and possibly in the For sale forums too.

Mind you I suppose this is a question about will it fit rather than a sale. Please create a FS thread in the appropriate section to sell it and keep this to a will it fit thread.

Tags: