TTE Sway Bars

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2004, 05:52

Anonymous

Since these come from your side of the pond, I figured I'd ask the people here how they liked their TTE sway bars.  Going by the specs off of the net, they don't seem much larger (I wish the front was closer to the size of the Saner).

Also, it looks like they don't come with replacement bushings, or am I wrong?  Are the bars hollow or solid?  Thanks.

Anonymous

This link will be useful to your question, i suppose:
http://www.mr2roc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2344&highlight=

More : no new bushings, i think bars are solid, considering the weight.

dieamond

Those are very good items, much more usefull than shorter springs (but shorter springs look nicer  s;-) ;-) s;-)  )

They are slightly larger than the stock sway bar, the same size as the autocross supply house front sway bar, and they fit in the stock bushings Don't forget to grease it well or you'll have some birds noises <- french expression, don't know how to translate it  s:P :P s:P
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

aaronjb

Quote from: "dieamond"birds noises <- french expression, don't know how to translate it  s:P :P s:P

I think we'd say 'squeaks'  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

dieamond

we say "couic", read "queak" so that should be it  s;-) ;-) s;-)
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia

Anonymous

Quote from: "143hawaii"Since these come from your side of the pond, I figured I'd ask the people here how they liked their TTE sway bars.  Going by the specs off of the net, they don't seem much larger (I wish the front was closer to the size of the Saner).

Also, it looks like they don't come with replacement bushings, or am I wrong?  Are the bars hollow or solid?  Thanks.

i have them installed on my car and i like them except for their price.  s:( :( s:(  
yes, they are not much larger than stock one but they are much stiffer. they are solid and adjustable. i set mine to full stiff and handles like dream. no broken mounting for me, so dont worry.  s:) :) s:)

dieamond

You can get them from lampka for something like 320 Euros now (VAT included)

Tags: