2004 Special Ed "Red" CD Player

Started by bigwillcv36, October 15, 2010, 13:49

bigwillcv36

I've recently become the proud owner of an MR2 MK3 "Red" and I have a question I hope someone can help me with.

The CD head unit has Next and Previous controls that seem to suggest it can accept multiple disks. It doesn't seem to want to take more than one into the head unit, so I imagine a multi changer can be attached?

Has anyone done this? Is it easy and where would it go?

Sorry if it seems a dumb question, I have done some searching (here and elsewhere) and have not had much luck so I figured it was best to just ask.

Cheers
Will
04 Sable RED Ltd Ed, RED leather seats steering wheel and panels, RED soft top, RED brake calipers, after Market panel filter, gutted pre cats, FK Automotive lowering springs, custom sable j-spec nose badge, partially de-badged rear, sable indies, front strut brace, cobra sport quad exhaust, TRD Short Shifter, Bonnet/Engine cover Gas Struts

SimonC_Here

Quote from: "bigwillcv36"I've recently become the proud owner of an MR2 MK3 "Red" and I have a question I hope someone can help me with.

The CD head unit has Next and Previous controls that seem to suggest it can accept multiple disks. It doesn't seem to want to take more than one into the head unit, so I imagine a multi changer can be attached?

Has anyone done this? Is it easy and where would it go?

Sorry if it seems a dumb question, I have done some searching (here and elsewhere) and have not had much luck so I figured it was best to just ask.

Cheers

Yes you can attach a multi changer, in fact there is one for sale in the FS section :
 l viewtopic.php?f=37&t=31124&p=380032&hilit=cd+changer#p380032 l

You will have to check with BLUETOP to see if it works with a post facelift model like yours.

I guess it goes behind the passenger seats.

Tags: