Service, what service ?

Started by Anonymous, March 24, 2004, 11:56

Anonymous

Had a Service by Mr T in South Wales Bridgend, Full one. Around December, ive only done around 3000miles since. Was not happy with the performance of my two so I got myself a BLITX Kit etc and got a good friend who is a great machanic to have a look. Air filter was stinking, plugs were nearly dead, gaps were way off, oil filter had that deep black look when its not been changed for ages. She is back running good now plus the induction noice is well cool, but im not happy with MR. T

<admin> please reply to the following statement in the message that has already been posted in events by same user as this is not maintenance related </admin>
Also there is an even @ gaydon on the events list, looked @ the gaydon website and nothing is listed ? Is there something on there as I fancy a nice run in my 2.

Anonymous

Have you still got the original items and/or pictures?

I'd take them back down there and kick up a stink and show them the evidence and see if you can get your next service for free. Although getting them to do nothing for free isn't much of a bonus   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

they know their stamp for your sevice book is what your paying for

i have marked my parts before now just to prove it

Anonymous

An old hint is to mark a few items with nail varnish to see if the seal has been broken.  If it hasn't - call Trading Standards immediately, followed by the local press.

Tags: