De-Catting and the MOT

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2004, 22:23

mph

Quote from: "markiii"Insurance? well I suppose technically you should advise them, but you've not actually added anything? would I tell them if I removed the radio?
To avoid dragging this thread off topic, my response is >>here<<.
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

aaronjb

Just to add my two penneth - PlusGas (available from Halfords) is, IMHO, infinitely better as a dismantling agent than WD40..  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

i would be up for a pre-cat removing party as well.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Right, the uys at Spyderchat.com have just had a hacker deleting all their files  s:x :x s:x   Does anyone know where we could find a documented procedure for de-catting? I'd like to know what im doing in detail before i just start opening her up...

Slacey

Quote from: "vibratingsky"Right, the uys at Spyderchat.com have just had a hacker deleting all their files  s:x :x s:x   Does anyone know where we could find a documented procedure for de-catting? I'd like to know what im doing in detail before i just start opening her up...
That was an April fools  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

There was a chap who documented the process with pics, but was asked to remove it, which he did - I have attempted to contact him though requesting a copy, should he come through, I'll let you know.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: