Want to purchase a Code Reader

Started by WillsSayers, April 27, 2011, 08:32

WillsSayers

Hi all,

Can someone recommend where to purchase a code reader from (preferably not eBay!)? Only after being able to simply read codes, so nothing fancy, and a cheap one will suffice  s:) :) s:)  I assume they're easy to use..........?

Ta!

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::
Chassis: :: Front and Rear Strut Brace :: C-One Front and Rear Anti-roll Bar ::

Toplesscouple

I've got this one on here

l viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32539&p=395107&hilit=ebay#p395107 l

If you're at Les's on Friday, I can show you it. If I remember to pack it   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Bekatee

...then perhaps we should go in my 2 if we go on Friday?!!  s;-) ;-) s;-)
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

AmeR

I was thinking this morning that mine will probably go in the 2 to travel around with me so should have it Friday too.

Anonymous

If you decide to do the run on Friday I'll show you mine   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    CLICK HERE WILLS   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Bekatee

WAAAAAAAHAHAHA to the above!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex owner, but forever an enthusiast ;) ...Sold, but never forgotton \":)\"

Little RED Roadster

Quote from: "Les"If you decide to do the run on Friday I'll show you mine   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    CLICK HERE WILLS   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Will you be showing us all Les   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Michelle & Ian

04 Roadster Silver. Toyota Body Kit. TTE Banana Spoiler. TTE Twin Exhaust. Netz Style Bar. FK Lowering Springs. Custom LSC Leather Interior. Silver Calipers. Dev\'s Key Hole Covers. Silver Hardtop.[/color][/b]

Ex owner of 04 \'Red\' Ltd Edition

WillsSayers

I completely forgot I made this thread, and it's given me a proper chuckle! Just what I needed after finding my tyre (and subsequently myself) quite deflated this morning  s:( :( s:(

The Android one would be no good for me, but t'other is a possibility!

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::

AmeR

Is it on the knackered rim?

WillsSayers

No, driver's side rear. Besides, my rim isn't knackered, it's just dirtier than chimney sweep!  s:D :D s:D

AmeR

Quote from: "WillsSayers"No, driver's side rear. Besides, my rim isn't knackered, it's just dirtier than chimney sweep!  s:D :D s:D

It's caked on!!!? I suppose a chisel and maybe a jackhammer might take it off!?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Is the tyre repairable for the run to see the code readers? (well pulled back on to topic there I think!?)

Toplesscouple

Better remember to pack my reader then. Don't know what make/type AmeR has.

Bad luck on the tyre. Hopefully not a result of some spiteful person.   s:x :x s:x  

Any news on if you and Beka are joining us overnight, Wills?

WillsSayers

No mate, we won't be staying overnight. Saturday's a busy busy day for us, and we've got to get in to Leeds first thing to get some shopping done! So if we do come along on Friday, we'll need to leave in the evening  s:) :) s:)

Tags: