Apex springs?

Started by fstsven, April 1, 2004, 18:11

fstsven

You probably won't believe this (I didn't at first), but getting lowering springs has become quite a long saga!   s:x :x s:x    
In short: After I first ordered Eibach springs, it took them (the shop) about three weeks to realise and let me know that they seem currently not available here in Belgium   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  .  So last week, I ordered H&R, as I was quite satisfied with them on my Celica.  Yesterday, they came up with the news that H&R is currently "on backorder"!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  
However, to satisfy my need for a lower '2, they came up with an alternative: Apex  (-30mm, 398 euros incl. VAT (that should be approx. 260-270 pounds)

Anyone has any experience with these? Or am I going to be the lab rat?   s:? :? s:?    
Thanx beforehand!
2004 fire red TOYOTA MR
K&N air filter
BLUEFLAME single exhaust
APEX progressive rate springs (-30mm)
3.ORACING breastplate
TOYO proxes R1R 205/50/15(f)-225/45/16(r)
25 kgs extra lightness

Slacey

I don't know of anyone else with these, so lab rat it is!
That price seems expensive though... are the Eibachs / H&R that expensive over there too?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

fstsven

Oh well, someone has to go first...    s:) :) s:)  
I'll let you know.

As for the price, I didn't get the price for the Eibachs and H&R is slightly cheaper at 360 euros (approx. 235 pounds), but I'm the impatient type, so...     s:) :) s:)  

You see, we usually get our cars cheaper, but get ripped off afterwards  s:!: :!: s:!:      s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2004 fire red TOYOTA MR
K&N air filter
BLUEFLAME single exhaust
APEX progressive rate springs (-30mm)
3.ORACING breastplate
TOYO proxes R1R 205/50/15(f)-225/45/16(r)
25 kgs extra lightness

Anonymous

Hi fstsven,

Where are you located in Belgium!?

Concerning the springs, price is very too high!
I think I read on french forum, there is somebody who buy a set of H&R for 165€, on german site!

So take a look before buying.

Tags: