Che ARBs

Started by mr-ed_smt, May 19, 2011, 16:45

mr-ed_smt

Quote from: "manchestermatt1986"What happened with import duties?

Not a penny on the Che ARB's (via USPS and Parcel Farce), however ended up paying £38 on the Two's-R-Us droplinks I ordered at the same time (also via USPS and PF).
[size=85]The never ending project - cherished daily driver, to fully-caged track toy![/size]

E

Quote from: "mr-ed_smt"To get this price just contact Che directly - tell him you're a ROC member.

Whats the best way to do this? through his Ebay shop or do we have an Email Address.

Thanks for the heads up by the way.

manchestermatt1986

Quote from: "mr-ed_smt"

Not a penny on the Che ARB's (via USPS and Parcel Farce), however ended up paying £38 on the Two's-R-Us droplinks I ordered at the same time (also via USPS and PF).

Guessing it's the luck of the draw!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

mr-ed_smt

Quote from: "E"
Quote from: "mr-ed_smt"To get this price just contact Che directly - tell him you're a ROC member.

Whats the best way to do this? through his Ebay shop or do we have an Email Address.

Thanks for the heads up by the way.

I just contacted him through his eBay stay, but I'm sure you could email him directly - duluboz-at-aol-dot-com.

ETA: deluboz, not duluboz
[size=85]The never ending project - cherished daily driver, to fully-caged track toy![/size]

PeteT

Quote from: "mr-ed_smt"duluboz-at-aol-dot-com.
I think that email address is wrong. This is the one i have.
DELUBOZ-at-AOL-dot-COM
Pete

mr-ed_smt

Quote from: "PeteT"
Quote from: "mr-ed_smt"duluboz-at-aol-dot-com.
I think that email address is wrong. This is the one i have.
DELUBOZ-at-AOL-dot-COM
You're right - my typo. Cheers!

ChrisGB

Quote from: "mr-ed_smt"

Depending on who does the handling at this end, you may be invoiced by post in the next few days. Parcelfarce tend to do this UPS want payment before delivery.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

SandmanMR2

Are those CHE arbs a major upgrade to the 2? How much effect do they have on the car?
Previously owned a 06 MR2 Roadster TF edition No.117 - Debadged Rear - Midship Front Badge - PPE Intake - TTE Springs - TTE Twin Exhaust - Pre-Cats Removed - Cobra Sports Cat - RAF Tornado Black OEM Alloys With Midship Badges - RAF Tornado Black TRD Style Spoiler

Now the proud owner of a Crystal Pearl White 2010 Mazda 3 MPS

E

Sorted, I just registered with Spyderchat (after all these years of resisting) and PMd him, so now they are ordered payed for and on their way   s8) 8) s8)

AmeR

Quote from: "E"Sorted, I just registered with Spyderchat (after all these years of resisting) and PMd him, so now they are ordered payed for and on their way   s8) 8) s8)

You don't mess around do you E? If you want a hand fitting them give me a shout. Wouldn't mind getting some experience before I give mine ago!!  s;) ;) s;)

E

I don't know how long they take to arrive but I'm hoping they arrive this week so I can fit them next weekend your more than welcome to tootle down and any help would be greatly appreciated.

AmeR

Quote from: "E"I don't know how long they take to arrive but I'm hoping they arrive this week so I can fit them next weekend your more than welcome to tootle down and any help would be greatly appreciated.

No probs, just let me know if they arrive and if I need to bring anything!  s:) :) s:)

E

Well it landed in the UK today so its got 2 days to clear customs and get delivered, I suppose 2 and half if you count saturday morning, fingers crossed but Im not holding my breath.

Anonymous

Got mine today!  s:) :) s:)  I will install them this weekend, together with twosRus endlinks, a new clutch and fidanza flywheel. Really looking forward to it, and will post the impressions after fitting.
1 week shipping time to Norway, and no import duties on the ARB's  s:) :) s:)

-Anders

E

s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  Now thats what i call service the ARBs are at home waiting for me, so drop links permtting I should have them fitted on Saturday afternoon.   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Anonymous

Hi!
This is what i found when i opend the package:

m http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n52 ... AG0004.jpg m

This does not look like any photos i have seen of them before...for a different car?

mr-ed_smt

Quote from: "spyderviking"Hi!
This is what i found when i opend the package:

m http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n52 ... AG0004.jpg m

This does not look like any photos i have seen of them before...for a different car?

Fraid so! Definitely not for a ZZW30...

Anonymous

That's what I thought :/ Guess i only have the clutch and fw to do for tomorrw..

ChrisGB

They look like the Nissan 240 ones.  Rare mistake from Che, but I am sure he will resolve it promptly for you.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

Anonymous

These are for the Nissan S13 Silvia..have to ship them back, and he will ship new ones to me. Guess it will be some weeks before i get the chance to install them.

AmeR

Do you reckon someone on a Silvia forum right now is going on about getting MR2 ARBs?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

E

Phew checked with Lynn and it looks like Ive got the correct ones.

AMH

Hi E

Could you do a few pics of the install please to help me later.

Many thanks

Andy
Ex Demo Nov 06 car - did only have 35 miles on the clock !
Silver with Red interior, Private Plate, Origin B2, Philips +80% lamps, TTE Air Filter, TTE Underbody Brace, SP (Cusco) Strut Brace, Electric Aerial Switch, Clarion Double-Din iPod Stereo, Alpine Door Speakers, Dynamat, Markiii inlet pipe, TRD short-shifter, De-Cat and TTE springs, TRD knob, ROCLinks, TTE ARB\'s, MOMO wheel on own design boss.
2004 RAV4 Granite ...
2006 MR2 Roadster
2006 Mini Cooper ...
2009 KTM 990 SMT ...
2011 Lexus IS250 Advance ...
So that\'ll be RWD, 4WD, FWD and Mono-wheeling then ... But driveway now full !

E

Quote from: "AMH"Hi E

Could you do a few pics of the install please to help me later.

Many thanks

Andy

Not Che but the principal emains the same.  m http://www.spydermagazine.com/2003/Nov/ ... waybar.htm m  looks pretty straight forward except of couse for undoing the drop links.

FGrob

E - Watch the bolts which hold the front anti roll bar to the car, they can snap if you are not careful give them a good dose of plusgas.

Rob.
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

Tags: