£2000 to spend ...uk

Started by Anonymous, July 2, 2011, 20:34

dcod

Quote from: "Treboeth"is that yours?

never thought black wheels looked good on aa black car but that red rim really sets them off  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

Are you suggesting I'm the sort of person to wear driving gloves!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Nah, not mine. Found it on Google. I never though the red rim would work either but this car does look good! I think the wheels are great but I prefer a polished rim ...   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Treboeth

Tell the truth bet you look well smart with your driving gloves on  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:

dcod

Quote from: "Treboeth"Tell the truth bet you look well smart with your driving gloves on  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:

'ard is how I would describe it!

Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

puma2

so funy las pics  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  if you look up alegator(protectors) as in the (animal )you will find coulor rims to protect your wheels and give it the look to  s:D :D s:D

Tags: