02 sensor

Started by Barney Bear, July 6, 2011, 16:07

Barney Bear

Not sure if this has been listed already but a search didn't give me the information so will re-list

I had to order a new 02 sensor and did think of using the Denso ones from sparkplugs uk but they need to have the part no to make sure you get the right one

so for anyone that may need it the part no for bank 1 sensor one and bank 2 sensor two 89465-17180

also may be worth a mention Pentagon Toyota of Sheffield do the best price compared to other dealerships helpfull too

they were 20% cheaper than my two local dealers   s:D :D s:D
54 Sable, Air con, hardtop

Anonymous

Pentagon Sheffield suck big time!!!  s:x :x s:x

xsarahx

I have had a nightmare of a few weeks trying to find o2 sensors for mine, i replaced the one then the other went immediatly after, toyo quoted well over £200 each, so i left it to the garage to sort out, now i have no idea which bank or sensor is the faulty one and im getting fed up of waiting for the garage to get back to me, back to the drawing board then !
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

Anonymous

Try this   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  CLICKY

mr-ed_smt

also Eurocarparts do Denso sensors (same as stock?) for £82.80 each delivered. I've had to replace all three of mine over the last 4 months.
precat: http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Toyota_MR2_1.8_2003/p/car-parts/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/exhausts/lambda-sensor/?710828405&1&bfbda6ca84096880b5a5db4eecad238cad08d316&LAMS
postcat: http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Toyota_MR2_1.8_2003/p/car-parts/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/exhausts/lambda-sensor/?710828205&1&49cde1d50b8209270702e0cfe602eacb4b248aca&LAMS
annoyingly they had a 30% voucher code (SERVICE30) which expired at the weekend!
[size=85]The never ending project - cherished daily driver, to fully-caged track toy![/size]

Barney Bear

Shocked by Sheffield being   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  ppp

over the last few years I've ordered lowering springs, front headlights and rear always been better on price than my locals and delivery next day or 2 days

ordered sensor monday afternoon was here first thing today

funny how one experiance can be so different to another

incase anyone needs it it cost me £156 inc vat and delivery
54 Sable, Air con, hardtop

Anonymous

Using the link I posted with a delivery time of about 4 days max....................about £66 delivered   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

xsarahx

Just found out that the original sensor has been replaced with a universal sensor and the chap had to cut the plug off ??

This doesnt sound good to me, is this normal ?? i didnt want universal sensors, i want them all taken off and replaced now   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

And how many o2 sensors are there on my car ? its on a 54 plate.
Oh, and its getting through £30 of petrol every 2 days so need this sorted, the warning light has been on since christmas but they kept fobbing me off saying it was blocked pipes where it had been stood because of the snow   s:? :? s:?  

Any help is appreciated
Previously owned - RED edition, 54 plate, red calipers,  jdm nose badge, de-badged rear............That is all \":)\"

nathanMR2

PM'd we'll get it sorted  s:) :) s:)
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

Tags: