Where to get front wishbone bushes

Started by nottyash, September 6, 2011, 18:14

nottyash

Hi Guys
My Front Wishbone bushes are looking tired and will be an MOT advisory. Its the large rear ones I want.
I cant find them for sale from motor factors or Toyota. Only the whole wishbone at £245 +vat from Toyota or £220 +vat from factors for non genuine.  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:   Cant spend £600 for a set thats just daft  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

Does anyone know where to get these without being ripped off?  s:?: :?: s:?:  

Thanks
2010 Nissan 370z
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX

nottyash

m http://www.polybush.co.uk/shop/view/501 ... r_2000_on_ m
Think i may of found a solution  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
2010 Nissan 370z
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX

Anonymous

try d!ck2ski on here they may off a breaker cars but the part i bought off him was in exeptional condition and i saved a fortune

nottyash

Cheers, I didnt really want second hand as it will have the same problems.
I think those polybush ones for £36 are looking good. Thats a £560 saving!
2010 Nissan 370z
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX

mr-ed_smt

the bushes can be quite tricky to fit into the existing wishbone (you can just cut out the old ones though). you may find you need access to a a press.
[size=85]The never ending project - cherished daily driver, to fully-caged track toy![/size]

Steve Green

I have used Superflex bushes loads of times. Not perhaps the cheapest.

Yes a press will certainly help. Luckily I found a mechanic working out of a chicken shed, who has loads of adaptors and a 20 ton press. He has not let me down yet. If I take him the parts, it only costs me a few beer tokens each visit.
2003 Facelift SMT

Did my old avatar offend you?

nottyash

£50 delivered next day for the bushes. I dont work on the car myself, its been in the garage 4 weeks now, this is the last thing before I get it back. so should be tip top.
Its a third car so I let them keep hold of it while I sourced new cross member, de cat manifold etc
2010 Nissan 370z
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX

Tags: