Wing Mirror

Started by dlivingstone_19, September 8, 2011, 11:08

dlivingstone_19

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to remove the wing mirror? I'm getting mine resprayed.

How are they held in place? What to I need to remove to gain access to the bolts?

Thanks
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

Anonymous

im guessing as ive never taken it off but i would say that its bolted from inside the door. so a matter of taking the door card off and looking at the bolts.

Anonymous

Two 10mm bolts, easy peasy, lemon squeasy. Oh, and 1 connector.

dlivingstone_19

Ok thanks. Will do them at the weekend.
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

Anonymous

Its useful to have a 12 inch extension (no pun intended) to get at the bolts from underneath.
There is a plastic sheet behind the door card. try to peel it off the gum that holds it on, then stick it back with the same gum. Its there to keep any moisture that slides down the glass away from the card.

Tags: