Greddy E-manage

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2004, 10:41

Anonymous

Quote from: "perry190"god this moderator  guys good  s;-) ;-) s;-)

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I've got a really good map if you have any IC or WI on your '2, if you want a base map to fine tune from?

Anonymous

I'm sticking water injection on for the moment yeag so that would be great if you could email it over to me? Something to get me started, who done your map?

Have you got rid of that knock sensor mod that comes with the PE kit?

Anonymous

Never even got 1with my kit. As far as i'm told it's a waste of time.

I have a wideband O2 in all the time linked to my profec display. I've done all the tuning myself from an original map i received with my e-manage from MWR. It is good upto 9psi. Just thought though, i've got 330cc injectors in, if you haven't it will not work aswell with yours.

Anonymous

Yeah it is poo, causes some strange running problems, gets rid of detonation though!

I'll be able to use the ignition map off it though wont I, I've got a wideband on there so can tune the fuelling to suit. Can you email it over so I can take a look?

Anonymous

Anonymous

No boost controller fitted as yet nope. Have you got that map handy?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Yeah I always set my cars up on the road, its gives a more real life situation. Although saying that it could be bad on my license if I ever get caught in my Supra, 170mph are regular speeds in that thing while its being mapped.
Anyway, I've put the charge cooler on the back burner for the mo, it will be done though, just not right now, I've got my hands full with my Supra at the moment, I want to get that all finished off before I start going to town with the MRS. This is all being done in between running a business so time is a bit tight.
My wheels are arriving today, bodykit will be here next week sometime so I've got a few bits to do on it before I get stuck in on the power front.

What type of injectors does the MRS use, low or high impedance? Side or top feed? I've got some 440cc sitting here out of my Supra from years ago....

Anonymous

Anonymous

I've emailed you the map. Let me know when you get it.

Anonymous

Nice one, cheers for that, I'll take a look at it a bit later on.

Cheers

Anonymous

Where did you get your decat pipe from Perry? Was it custom made? Cant find one anywhere...

Tags: