Ikrana's APR widebody goes K-Swap

Started by Ikrana, October 27, 2011, 11:46

Ikrana

Quote from: "dj vinxy"Ikrana, could you remind us what the plan is with the car?

What competitions do you compete in?

this car is still a fully legal roadcar and will have no problem with MOT in the state that is shown in the pictures, the only thing the MOT isn´t happy about is the rear wing.

But i am building it to be a agressive track and time attack car, i just want to be able take it on the street and on car meets when i feel like it  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

oh right!

Ikrana

rear brakes done.

the fenders are rolled, pulled ,cut. the paint is just for now to see the result and if it needs any filler. the flare is about 1 1/2 "

chris3boro

s8) 8) s8)

Ikrana

Ikrana

mikews

Such an awesome machine ! Love the bonnet

Ikrana

pic from saturday, setting up the suspension and adjusting the dual brake masters.

Ikrana

Next on the list is too convert the fuel system to E85, i bought a AEM 320/H E85 pump and injector dynamics 1000cc injectors, I got a AEM fpr already, so now all i need is some -AN fittings and steel braided lines.

Ikrana

Jrichards20

Ahhh theres no wing!?   Are you happy with the widebody off?
I still think it looks stunning! Good job!!!
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

Ikrana

Quote from: "Jrichards20"Ahhh theres no wing!?   Are you happy with the widebody off?
I still think it looks stunning! Good job!!!

yeah the wing is just of the car for a week or so, i am going to run it on the street so need to do the MOT without the GT wing cuz it is not legal on street here in Sweden,
I will put it back on the car by the end of the week, this also gave me the chance to have the wing legs send to powdercoat  s:) :) s:)

the car feels great without the widebody, i need to do a alignment but everything else feels great  s:) :) s:)

tommyzoom99

love this car, it has been my inspiration for my track build  s:) :) s:)

cheers tommy
My track project
viewtopic.php?t=51237

Ikrana

Quote from: "tommyzoom99"love this car, it has been my inspiration for my track build  s:) :) s:)

cheers tommy

oh! THANKS mate  s:) :) s:)

tommyzoom99

Quote from: "Ikrana"
Quote from: "tommyzoom99"love this car, it has been my inspiration for my track build  s:) :) s:)

cheers tommy

my pleasure buddy, mine is edging closer this this every day  s:) :) s:)

I notice you have a speedhunters sticker too, my kind of petrol head  s:) :) s:)

you ever do Gatebil? I would love to get over to that event 1 year

cheers tommy
My track project
viewtopic.php?t=51237

Infamous

Such an epic car!
It still looks awesome even without the apr kit.
Just wondering where did you get the over fenders aor who makes them?

Ikrana

Quote from: "tommyzoom99"

cheers tommy

my pleasure buddy, mine is edging closer this this every day  s:) :) s:)

I notice you have a speedhunters sticker too, my kind of petrol head  s:) :) s:)

you ever do Gatebil? I would love to get over to that event 1 year

cheers tommy

Yes sure!
we usally go too every Gatebil event in Norway and Sweden,  next one is on Mantorp next weekend  s:) :) s:)

Ikrana

Quote from: "Infamous"Such an epic car!

Thanks!
well for now i don´t run any overfenders at all, the fenders i use now are modified Oem on all four corners. i plan on making molds on the front fenders and reproduce them i carbon this winter, for the rear i will make a small fenderflare to bolton with rivets.

tommyzoom99

Thanks!
well for now i don´t run any overfenders at all, the fenders i use now are modified Oem on all four corners. i plan on making molds on the front fenders and reproduce them i carbon this winter, for the rear i will make a small fenderflare to bolton with rivets.

sell me a set or your metal set when you make carbon 1s ha  s:) :) s:)  im going to need something with the wheels I got  s:) :) s:)  seen a few over fenders and stuff on here but cant find anything on the internet where I can buy some

cheers tommy
My track project
viewtopic.php?t=51237

Ikrana

Quote from: "tommyzoom99"

Thanks!

sell me a set or your metal set when you make carbon 1s ha  s:) :) s:)  I'm going to need something with the wheels I got  s:) :) s:)  seen a few over fenders and stuff on here but cant find anything on the internet where I can buy some

cheers tommy
Sure!
I will contact you when i have molds ready and we take it from there  s:) :) s:)

tommyzoom99

Oh my you would be a absolute legend if you did!   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

The fronts ain't to bad about 15mm outside the arch tempted t see if I can roll them out but the rears sticks out past the arch at least 30mm and would love some carbon bits for it

Cheers Tommy
My track project
viewtopic.php?t=51237

Anonymous

Interested as well as i can then finally run some bigger wheels a get a proper amount of tread on the back.

Ikrana

Ok guys, i will update this tread when i have started this project, and if people are still interested, then just post comments , and i will see how many I am able to reproduce  s:) :) s:)

Ikrana

some new pics 4 U guys  s:) :) s:)

shnazzle

So brutal
...neutiquam erro.

Tags: