Ikrana's APR widebody goes K-Swap

Started by Ikrana, October 27, 2011, 11:46

nialllol

Aweesome. Any new updates?

Ikrana

Ok guys,

Time has come and i want to build something new, i feel that i have done pretty much all with my car over the years, and i just don't feel "IT" anymore.

So the car is up for sale, I have a hard time to decide on a price, any input would be great  s:) :) s:)  

It might be so that if i don't get a offer that i do like , then i might part some of the parts out, but not for now.

I still havn't decided what car i am going to use for the future build, for now i am looking att 3 cars,

Honda s2k, toyota gt86 or porsche 997 turbo.

s12vea

Your car just looks so evil....... I like it a lot!
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

snap3

GT86 or Porsche!

nialllol

If you do split the car I'll gladly take the supercharger off your hands  s:D :D s:D

parker455

I'd say s2000 or GT86.. Only because the s2000 is cheaper, 240bhp out the box and if you strap a turbo on it it'll be a barrel of fun!! Plus they look mean.

GT86, high price and I'm not sure how well tunable they are, look fantastic though!

Ikrana

Quote from: "nialllol"If you do split the car I'll gladly take the supercharger off your hands  s:D :D s:D

The supercharger is sold already, sorry  :/

If i part out, some of the parts will be,

Stoptech bbk 328x28
Custom AP racing bbk 295x25
Monocraft carbon hood,
Chassie mounted Apr spoiler.

domtheplumb

good luck with the new project mate
sure it will be as awesome as the spyder .
Dom

Jrichards20

Porsche 997 Turbo! Do you really want to loose that rear engined placement and go for a gt86 or S2K?

Plus to get to the 997 Turbo speeds will need a lot of money spent on the S2K, and even more on the GT86!

But then again, I am a Porsche guy  s;) ;) s;)
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

Ikrana

I wonder if you guys are interested in any of these parts?
if you are, then i will put them on a sale tread soon,

Full carbon fibre monocraft GT300 front hood, ( not on the market )
APR GTC-300 Apr spoiler with custom wing supports ( chassi mounted , original APR support are included.)

please let me know  s:) :) s:)

godspeed

Depends on the price, how much would you be looking for in regards to the hood?

Ikrana

This is it, will include aero catch and custom brace with hood pins to hold the hood.

snap3

Give me some prices!

Ikrana

Quote from: "snap3"Give me some prices!

Please go in to the sales forum,
You will see all the parts in ghe sales forum mate  s:) :) s:)

Ikrana

I just want to share this with all spyder owners, just cuz i know that some peoble want to run alot of rubber in the rear,

I tested my old setup a week ago and i am happy to say that with a proper pull and roll on the fenders, a 285/30 wheel will fit without any problems,  on this setup i am running 285/30 on a 9,5" wheel with a +35 offset.

Cheers.

tomaky

Beast! Makes my 245 look like prius tyres!
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

Anonymous

Shame they sold as well. Forgot to say thank you for the email Robert.

Ikrana

Quote from: "rbuckingham"Shame they sold as well. Forgot to say thank you for the email Robert.

It is :/
Tested these the same day they sold, i still have one set left, but with 295/30 instead,

No problem mate  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ikrana"
Quote from: "rbuckingham"Shame they sold as well. Forgot to say thank you for the email Robert.

Tested these the same day they sold, i still have one set left, but with 295/30 instead,

any details on them Robert?

Ikrana

Quote from: "rbuckingham"
Quote from: "Ikrana"

any details on them Robert?
I'll send you a PM on these  s:) :) s:)

Ikrana

Hi guy,

The car is still my garage, thats said everyone might understand that it isn't sold.
Since the widebody and wheels seems to be hard to sell, i might convert the car back to widebody,

That said, i wonder if anyone is interesten in the bodypanels/volk wheels and apr wing+ custom wing mounts?

Send me pm's if so and i will contact you,
I am not 100% sure on this yet but let me know if you are interested,  

I just bought a 2008 ap2 S2000 so i need to make some space in the garage  s:) :) s:)

Tags: