Ikrana's APR widebody goes K-Swap

Started by Ikrana, October 27, 2011, 11:46

Ikrana

Quote from: "dj vinxy"Can I ask something...

By raising the spoiler that high - does it produce more downforce? I dont mind a big and tall spoiler but that is something else

Rich

by having the spoiler were i have it now ( by the roofline) you gererally create more downforce, this is by having the airfoil in the"cleanair" area.

Anonymous

Thanks!  

Keep it up!   s:) :) s:)

domtheplumb

that rear diffuser looks fantastic
can I ask where you got it from ?

Ikrana

Quote from: "domtheplumb"that rear diffuser looks fantastic
can I ask where you got it from ?

Thanks Dom,
it is a something i built in my garage.
you can see more pictures of the build on this tread ,

m http://www.clubjdm.se/forum/viewtopic.p ... 6&start=30 m

domtheplumb

That is excellent work my friend .
I am very impressed ,looks like you have lots of changes going on with your car ,will be interested to see the finished article .
My own 2 is still at the tuners/mappers being set up ,some minor mods required as I wont be running the amount of boost you were as my engine is std .
sent you a pm regarding the projected Hp /Tourque .

Ikrana

Anonymous

Are all those wheels just for one corner to put down the power :p

Ikrana

Quote from: "dj vinxy"Are all those wheels just for one corner to put down the power :p

Haha. that would be crazy looking  s:P :P s:P  
but no it a whole set, 245/40 in the rear and 225/45 in front toyo R888.

Anonymous

245!!! :0

Nice!! I cant wait to see a picture of the completed project??

Ikrana

Quote from: "dj vinxy"245!!! :0

Nice!! I cant wait to see a picture of the completed project??

nice  s:D :D s:D  
well alot of stuff has happend since the first teaser pic . I will make sure to share the build ones it is done  s:D :D s:D

s12vea

But we need pictures now!!  s:-D :-D s:-D
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

parker455

Love this car

Ikrana

Quote from: "s12vea"But we need pictures now!!  s:-D :-D s:-D

s:) :) s:)  
The care is far from done i'm afraid, i still need to modify the fenders for the new wheels and also fit all new body components, when this is done, the parts will go to paint and after that i will have some interesting stuff to show you all  s:) :) s:)

Ikrana

Quote from: "parker455"Love this car
Thanks  s:) :) s:)  

For everyone who want to see updates on the build every week, feel free to have a look at the link i posted a wile ago, the link is to my swedish build tread on club jdm. So everything is in swedish but it it is always the pics that are interesting !

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ikrana"
Quote from: "parker455"Love this car
Thanks  s:) :) s:)  

For everyone who want to see updates on the build every week, feel free to have a look at the link i posted a wile ago, the link is to my swedish build tread on club jdm. So everything is in swedish but it it is always the pics that are interesting !

Thanks ikrana... ill check it out

Ikrana

8,5x17" with 245/40 Done !!!  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Niiiiice  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

This car is ridiculous! Amazing work, keep it up!  s:D :D s:D

Stifler

Simply adore this car.  Looks nuts  s:D :D s:D

Ikrana

Thanks guy!!! I hope i can finish the fenderwork on the front fenders this weekend, if i do, i will share some more photos of the build, the car has been on jackstands since september and it would be so nice to put it down on the ground again  s:D :D s:D

Ikrana

Anonymous

I'm guessing but is the 245 the widest possible with those arches

Ikrana

Quote from: "rbuckingham"I'm guessing but is the 245 the widest possible with those arches

I will have to say that it all comes down to what offset your wheel is, i now run 245 in the rear, and in order to make these fit i have to roll the fenders like alot.
but I am running a+30 offset in the rear on a 8,5" wheel, if you can get a 8,5 with a 40 or 45 offsett i guess that it would be no problem running 255 or more.

225 in the front is real tight and some gutting an alot of rolling is needed,

Ikrana

upgraded the car to dual brake master cylinder this weekend, this will be fully adjustable from the driverseat,
now I only have to make some new brakelines and then it is all done.

Anonymous

Ikrana, could you remind us what the plan is with the car?

What competitions do you compete in?

Tags: