TRD radiator cap

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2004, 12:27

Anonymous

Hi,

Any MRS-er using this TRD radiator cap?  

m http://www.toyota-trd.com/en/strt/e_radicap.html m

Which one should I buy, S type or N type?  I don't understand what the statement means:

"Not installed on the MR2 Spyder (ZZW30) and Celica (ZZT23#)."

Thanks.

Kevin

Tem

I don't think those fit...
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

I think Adam (Jap GT300) had some in stock a while back for the roadster... send him a PM.

Chris

Quote from: "chhokevin"Hi,

Any MRS-er using this TRD radiator cap?  

m http://www.toyota-trd.com/en/strt/e_radicap.html m

Which one should I buy, S type or N type?  I don't understand what the statement means:

"Not installed on the MR2 Spyder (ZZW30) and Celica (ZZT23#)."

Thanks.

Kevin

This one was brought in from the States...
I'd say that what they are trying to say that this cap was not installed and will not install on the mr2.  The trd cap for the 2 is different, just a round replacement for the plastic jobbie: http://www.btinternet.com/~chris.roy/mods/trd-oilcap.jpg
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

I don't think I'd want to buy that TRD one Chris: they can't even spell 'Filler' right on the packaging!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Jap GT300

The question was about the MR-S Radiator cap not the Oil Cap!

I did do a bulk order on these and still have them all sitting at home.  They do not fit any spec of the MR2!

They don't make it clear enough do they.

Adam

Tem

Quote from: "Jap GT300"They do not fit any spec of the MR2!

They do with Mk1...possibly Mk2 as well. You can probably get rid of them through some generic MR2-site (or eBay).

Chris

Quote from: "Jap GT300"The question was about the MR-S Radiator cap not the Oil Cap!
DOH!!!!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   That will teach me to post late at night when I'm knackered and not paying attention properly!  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Quote from: "ekona"I don't think I'd want to buy that TRD one Chris: they can't even spell 'Filler' right on the packaging!  
Well, that's the japs for ya...   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

LeeUK

There is a spelling error on the writing on the cone of my apexi air filter too! I think it says "Dual Fannel Air Filter!"  Hmmm   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Jap GT300

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "Jap GT300"They do not fit any spec of the MR2!

They do with Mk1...possibly Mk2 as well. You can probably get rid of them through some generic MR2-site (or eBay).

I have tried a mark 2 but that didn't work.  I haven't tried a mark 1 yet.

Tem, if you send me your address I'll post one out for you in return for some feedback   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tem

Quote from: "Jap GT300"Tem, if you send me your address I'll post one out for you in return for some feedback   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

I've sold my Mk1 over a year ago, so I can't really try it on anything  s8) 8) s8)

I do know several local ppl with Mk1's though and I'm sure any one of them would be happy to get one  s;) ;) s;)

Tags: