Facelift Manual

Started by alfajerry, December 5, 2011, 18:04

alfajerry

Can anyone tell me where to get a manual for my 2006 car?
I bought a CD version that claimed to be 99-07 but had nothing for the Facelift at all.
Many thanks,
Jerry
Jerry

Anonymous

There isnt that many differences in regards to maintenance so you should be able to use what you have for most things.
 l viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4807 l

mrzwei

I had a facelift manual with my pre-facelift and later got the pre-facelift manual.
The only differences I recall are references to spotlights, tyre and wheel sizes, reference to the six speed gearbox and radio operating instructions.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Anonymous

You may be confusing the Owners Handbook with a workshop manual, Mr Zwo!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

mrzwei

On reflection, engage brain before hand. Du habst recht mein Herr   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

alfajerry

Thanks chaps, much appreciated.

Jerry
Jerry

roger

Quote from: "alfajerry"Can anyone tell me where to get a manual for my 2006 car?
I bought a CD version that claimed to be 99-07 but had nothing for the Facelift at all.
Many thanks,
Jerry
I'm afraid all the Ebay knock offs appear to do the same. A lack of knowledge, basically. It is after all just a pdf of the proper Toyota offering.

Usually they show a page to "prove" its genuine, a close up shows 2000 in bottom corner. The facelift manual should have 2003.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Tags: