215's on OEM 15's

Started by dcod, December 19, 2011, 19:40

dcod

I have standard OEM 15' wheels and need 2 new Toyo's for the rear. Are there any possible problems going from 205 to 215 while keeping 185's on the front?

Cheers.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

s12vea

Can't imagine a problem. Then when you need new fronts I would look to change to 195/50/15
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

dcod

Thanks.

I'm hoping to go to 16's all round with 195 at the front and 215/225 at the rear next year.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

s12vea

16" all round will look nice but I found tyres seem to be expensive in that size, compared to 15" or 17".
TF204 Blue

dcod

Quote from: "s12vea"16" all round will look nice but I found tyres seem to be expensive in that size, compared to 15" or 17".

Thanks, I'll check that out before I buy but I can't believe they would be more than ultra low profile 17's   s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quoteexpensive in that size, compared to 15" or 17".

I believe this is the case as 16 inch wheels are much less common. Sure Vvti will be able to confirm this as our resident tyre expert.

s12vea

I think your right it all depends on popularity of tyre.
TF204 Blue

Tags: