Two questions!

Started by Wilf, January 18, 2012, 18:36

Wilf

Hi, I still haven't quite agreed to buy the car yet (thanks for all the support and advice so far).

1. The car I am looking to buy is has a service history up to 2009.  Then has had the oil changed mid 2010.  It has only done 5000 miles in that time.  Do I need to worry.  The first thing I would do is have it serviced.  Do you think this having oil sat for that time is an issue, or does the low mileage excuse the lack of a recent oil change?

Also

2.  Ears?

Thanks

Wilf

Wilf

Just found the "ears" guide on the "How to" section.  Thanks!

Mike_V

Don't worry about the oil Wilf, it should be ok with that mileage, just get it serviced for peace of mind.
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

Wilf

Thanks Mike, your '2 looks great with the grey seats.

Tags: