Custom Exhaust (C2 turbo)

Started by vinp182, January 26, 2012, 16:38

vinp182

Can anyone recommend me a good exhaust place to go to....... My exhaust needs a new flexi section so i'm thinking I might just get a complete new system instead   s:D :D s:D  

Preferably in the West Mids but I don't mind traveling for quality

Cheers
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

steve-m-uk

Tony Banks in Leeds did mine Vinny, very impressed with it, had it up to 900degrees and no cracking whatsoever, very shiny too  s:) :) s:)
Now a member of the ding day "hide by the bins" club  s]

ChrisGB

Quote from: "vinp182"Can anyone recommend me a good exhaust place to go to....... My exhaust needs a new flexi section so i'm thinking I might just get a complete new system instead   s:D :D s:D  

Preferably in the West Mids but I don't mind traveling for quality

Cheers

I can recommend PTR Exhaust in Brackley. Perfect job on mine, complete with top quality welding. Pete can do exhausts, manifolds, put in cats, pretty much anything tubular you want. Has mandrel bending available on site. Also does stainless, inconel, titanium.  Decent price too. Proper craftsman.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

loadswine

Pete at PTR is going to do mine, but won't be for a few weeks.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

vinp182

Is Pete the guy that was by where Matt used to be in Brackley?
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

ChrisGB

Quote from: "vinp182"Is Pete the guy that was by where Matt used to be in Brackley?

Yes, that is the guy.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

Tags: