Che Lotus style dual exit exhaust?

Started by Zonda_, February 8, 2012, 13:26

Zonda_

Anyone on here got one? I'm looking ar getting one of his manifolds and thought about replacing the exhaust at the same time as it's looking rather tired.
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

Wabbitkilla

The manifold as well as Che's customer service is very well proven.
We did have a member who had one of the lotus style exhausts, the first one didn't fit properly but Che replaced if FOC and the new one fit perfectly.
You get what you pay for, Che's stuff is perfectly serviceable and actually very presentable even if it's not the best quality or providing the highest performance.

Bang for bucks - it's worth it.   s:D :D s:D
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Zonda_

I've sent him an email about the mainfold, will ask about the exhaust price when he replies.
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

dj2k21

Zones, I got a cheap manifold from eBay for my turbo set up, works spot on, and for the money if it does break just get another lol. Your welcome o see or hear mine in action as your only local if urvef need any advise etc. cheers.
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Zonda_

I've just had a tax rebate of £1200, don't tempt me on turbo setups!  Would like to see yours though, we'll have to arrange a time.

dcod

I've got one! I love it!   s:D :D s:D  

Quality is fine but fitting isn't perfect. You will probably have to cut a small lip out of your bumped to stop it touching.

Here are a few on Youtube.

[youtube:aaylglua]uVJgbW-9meM[/youtube:aaylglua]

[youtube:aaylglua]xU1veUlJFjU[/youtube:aaylglua]

[youtube:aaylglua]GvIlOwQRpV4[/youtube:aaylglua]
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Zonda_

Cool, do you have the manifold too? Might I ask what it cost?

dcod

Don't have the manifold.

Not sure if he still sells the exhaust. Can't find it anywhere on the internet. Only he can tell you me thinks.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Zonda_

Yes it's on his ebay site, postage is huge though.

Can anyone tell me if this is a Che manifold or a copy?

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TM:GB:1123 m

Wabbitkilla

Quote from: "Zonda_"Yes it's on his ebay site, postage is huge though.

Can anyone tell me if this is a Che manifold or a copy?

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TM:GB:1123 m

It comes from the same factory, just sold by a different seller.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from

Zonda_

Massive price difference then!

andyroo104

I have the Che system on my car and did not have to cut away any of the rear bumper to fit,quality is superb,although I do not have the manifold fitted,I was previously informed that the two for some reason were not compatible.
Not sure why a company would produce two incompatible parts on a system built for the same car but have never heard different.
Andy.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

dcod

Quote from: "andyroo104"for some reason were not compatible.

Strange, that seems to ring a bell, I wonder if it's an urban myth. Doesn't really make sense.

Zonda_

Sent Che 2 emails but no reply as yet.

Wabbitkilla

Get in touch with TopSpeed pro on Facebook or ebay, it's a commercial front for ... Errr..... Che  s:grin: :grin: s:grin:

Zonda_

That's who I had gone through, it's ok, they've just emailed.

dj2k21

Quote from: "Zonda_"I've just had a tax rebate of £1200, don't tempt me on turbo setups!  Would like to see yours though, we'll have to arrange a time.

Turbo is the way forward mate, yeh well your welcome to see it anytime u like mate, no worries, if you need any help with yours just let me know
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Tags: