1 New REAR Tyre - replace the other

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2004, 18:02

Anonymous

Right, while MrT where reaplacing my alloys they found a cut on the underneath of the tyre that "goes right through to the structure and could have blown out at any time, its dangerous and we will not let you leave the forcourt with it like that" they replaced it £132 :s had no option as need the car for bolney 2m.

Anyway the other one is fairly worn, i'd say about 3mm tread left on it, shall i get it replaced on Monday as well?

markiii

put it this way.

if I wanted you alive I'd say Yes.

If I wanted you dead I'd say no.

if you drive like a granny don't fret it. If you drive it the way ity's supposed to be, then I wouldn't want that discrepancy.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Ok - if i die over the weekend can some1 remember and tell my g/f over on JapKits.com to sue the crap out of SLM ToyMota??!!??

Cheers

James.

markiii

any particluar message ref the blonde found in the passenger seat?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Rofl - yeah don't tell the missus   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

if you need some tyres ive got 2 new ones in my garage 215 45 16 and they will be cheaper than 132 for the pair!!! you can have them tonight if you pop around im only a few miles from you

Tags: