Track Day

Started by dlivingstone_19, February 27, 2012, 14:08

Anonymous

steve b

Could argue a replacement 1ZZ is cheaper, but then you have the hassle, for example I had to get my car recovered from the track and delivered to the garage to get it fixed on the back of a flat bed.  For my 2ZZ it made sense anyway as they tend to fetch £1k on eBay.
2002 Face lifted 6 Speed UK 2ZZGE MR2 track car & 2.7T A6 Avant. CBR1000RR & CBR600F.

Anonymous

Agreed. I do plan to do a 2ZZ, but probably this time next year (bonus time, spent this years!) but the sump can be used on the 2zz so it's probably still worth me going for it sooner rather than later anyway.

Two's Company

The Moroso is on offer at ~£464 at Hanger111.

mattbrown82

Try contacting Lee Mabbett at se7en motorsport.  He quoted me £410 for a moroso sump the other day.  He may be doing a group buy in the near future to bring the cost down further.
[size=85]00 silver
01 Blue 2zz - sold
03 Sable - sold[/size]

Anonymous

I'd be up for a group by 100% shall I put a post up in the group but section to see who is interested?

Two's Company

probably better ask Lee if possible first? I'd be interested.

Anonymous

Well that's 3 of us, Pistol Pete might be persuaded and I'm sure a few others would be. Let's see what's said by all involved

nathanMR2

In response to the PM.

If you wish to arrange a GB on these that's fine. It will require someone to do the leg work in agreeing a deal with the supplier, money then needs to exchange hands and the deliveries done.

As a one off item then that's fine. If there are other items the company wants to sell with us he needs to speak to me really.
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

mattbrown82

Thanks nathan. I'll get touch with lee and make him aware of the interest.
[size=85]00 silver
01 Blue 2zz - sold
03 Sable - sold[/size]

Anonymous

Nathan thanks for the clarification.
Matt, thanks for speaking with them - let us know what is said  s:D :D s:D

Tags: