buying new engine????

Started by Anonymous, April 24, 2004, 20:29

Anonymous

anybody suggest some places to get either a new,second hand or recon engine???(not mr t as i may as well buy a new car)
or anywhere to do a 2zz swap with everything included or a possible turbo conversion with engine included.
any phone numbers would be extremly helpful possibly in the immediate area of the west mids but not essential.
thanxs in advance.  s:D :D s:D

markiii

can't really help with your question, but worth mentioning, I'd check that you can get insredon a 2zzor turbo and how much its going to cost you before purchasing your engine.

It might save you wasting some cash.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

yeah i know. i am just getting some prices at the moment to see how much i have got to save or whether the car is being sold.at least with a new or second hand one wont affect my insurance.plus the possibilty of adding a turbo kit after having the engine change is always an option but if i can get it done all in one go the better.

Tags: