Third party inspection of my work.

Started by Mike_V, May 21, 2012, 20:16

Mike_V

Well got the car checked over today and got the ok to drive it down to Ding Day, was a bit worried that the suspension would be so far out that it could cause problems, didn't let them touch the Megan arm adjusters though, thanks Nic  :-) :-) :-)  Happy days  :-) :-) :-)
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

FGrob

Quote from: "Mike_V"Well got the car checked over today and got the ok to drive it down to Ding Day, was a bit worried that the suspension would be so far out that it could cause problems, didn't let them touch the Megan arm adjusters though, thanks Nic  :-) :-) :-)  Happy days  :-) :-) :-)
They'll have to on the camber, I always take my spanners any way.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

Tags: