2ZZ Engine??

Started by GregDavies, June 27, 2012, 15:45

GregDavies

edit

Anonymous

Please use the search and you will find the answer is yes

onion86

Quote from: "GregDavies"This has probably been asked before but was wondering myself.
sorry to be rude, but 'probably' is a little bit of an understatement!   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  

Quite a few people on here with them, it's not cheap (probably going to be £4k) have a little search. Also on Spyderchat there's loads of information on it.
So as not to sound like an a**e, the 1st post right at the top of the Performance Related section called 'All things 2zz' will help you out I'm sure:  l viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9211 l
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

aaronjb

It can be made to fit but you'll need the conversion kit of;

Engine mount adapter plate
2ZZ conversion exhaust manifold
Modified dipstick tube
2ZZ intake system
2ZZ ECU (or aftermarket ECU to suit plus mapping)
And a couple of wiring loom changes

From memory.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

GregDavies

Edit

steve-m-uk

Or you could buy a corolla complete and hear it running , then break it for the engine and sell the rest for spares and pretty much break even costwise, this is how I did it,all depends how handy you are with the spanners.
Now a member of the ding day "hide by the bins" club  s]

dcod

Will this company deliver? I believe woodsport ( m http://www.woodsport.org m ) will fit it for you.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

This is also an informative link:   l viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38503&hilit= l

GregDavies

Edit

puma2

s:( :( s:(  be a shame to leave now. Plan
Paint it White and give it to the good lady, she will run and and keep it then  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
while you go off shopping for a red  s:D :D s:D

Tags: