The AP Racing big brake kit?

Started by steve b, August 6, 2012, 14:12

freakyparts

Was hoping the GB would have been authorised by now and we could discuss in there. Anyone know if there's any issues with it?

Anonymous

There needs to be a GB thread once it's approved.

Saddle bag , where you at?

Sadlebag

Sent an email to Nathan yesterday but no reply as of yet.

Anonymous

Cheers, let us know when you get a response  s:) :) s:)

Sadlebag

Still waiting, is this really the only way you can do it, no one else I can contact?

freakyparts

I need to be ordering the kits by the end of the month as well to get the discount...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sadlebag"Still waiting, is this really the only way you can do it, no one else I can contact?

Put a post in the club area asking why it hasn't been responded to

Anonymous

Quote from: "freakyparts"I need to be ordering the kits by the end of the month as well to get the discount...

Why does it have to be this month? If the opportunity had come up in February rather than now, would you not have been able to do a group buy price?

freakyparts

It's getting the parts ordered in quantity.
The price break is actually at 10, not 5 but there's little chance I'd get 10 sales here so having to split the GB on the CCUK forum. Already upto 4 over there so have to stick to the timescales otherwise people will start to drop out should it drag on to the end of February.
Also, getting the time with the engineer is always difficult. He's got a couple of quiet weeks coming up which means he can knock them out in one go rather than slotting them around other work and extending the production times.

I only need deposits to confirm the orders as well, the balance would be due when the kits are ready to ship so it's not like everyone has to find the total amount in the next week or 2.

Anonymous

Quote from: "freakyparts"It's getting the parts ordered in quantity.
The price break is actually at 10, not 5 but there's little chance I'd get 10 sales here so having to split the GB on the CCUK forum. Already upto 4 over there so have to stick to the timescales otherwise people will start to drop out should it drag on to the end of February.
Also, getting the time with the engineer is always difficult. He's got a couple of quiet weeks coming up which means he can knock them out in one go rather than slotting them around other work and extending the production times.

I only need deposits to confirm the orders as well, the balance would be due when the kits are ready to ship so it's not like everyone has to find the total amount in the next week or 2.

Sounds reasonable to me. Have you been contacted by anyone about the group buy on here yet?

freakyparts

Nope. Nothing.
I'll fire the message over to the GB contact as well.
He has been online this morning as well  s:( :( s:(

Sadlebag

Right have a reply he's happy for this to go ahead, now as to how I start one though as I don't have a new topic option in the group buy section.

freakyparts

Create a new post in any section, point him over to it and he'll move it and authorise it... I presume?

Anonymous

I'll try....

Anonymous

Nope I can't either

theredone

I`ve started one for you - seemples   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

freakyparts

Lol it's not an AP Racing kit though... it's a Wilwood kit  s:D :D s:D
I've sorted it.
 l viewtopic.php?f=36&t=53415 l

theredone

well done that man   s:) :) s:)