FAILED!!!!!DRAT

Started by ray835, August 21, 2012, 16:05

ray835

son in law took it to his dads mates garage but he first looked up  the manufactures spec first and came out at 0.03 with pre cats , put it on the machine told his dads mate it had been de catted so he said thats ok it should read 0.05 ..............and yes it came out at 0.05 said that was fine......the other t%$$%& was insisting it should be 0.01 how the xxxx can you get it lower than the manufactures spec THE END......
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

ray835

Quote from: "thekickinside"and you achieved this miracle......how....(apart from leaving son in law at home...)
the son in law did a great job trying to sort things out ,it's my fault for taking it to this  eejit in the first place and wasting £40...
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

Wabbitkilla

Quote from: "ray835"
Quote from: "thekickinside"and you achieved this miracle......how....(apart from leaving son in law at home...)
the son in law did a great job trying to sort things out ,it's my fault for taking it to this  eejit in the first place and wasting £40...

Glad you're sorted, maybe the eejit should be named and shamed so no one else is led a lie  s;-) ;-) s;-)

sent from a planet somewhere nearby
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Tags: