Ecu Reset

Started by Anonymous, May 26, 2004, 21:36

Anonymous

Guys,

I just pulled the fuse on my ecu and then put it back in after about 5mins. Seems that the fueling is a bit better, less juddering at idle. Whats that all about or is it just me ? Revs a bit better also ???? how can this be

james

SteveJ

May I suggest you use the button - this subject has been covered in-depth many times with several excellent technical explanations as to why it works.

Tem

Quote from: "j80rjo"I just pulled the fuse on my ecu and then put it back in after about 5mins.

If you haven't read any topics about that, how did you get the idea to remove ECU fuse for 5 mins anyway?  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Done a search on it and read though about 50 fecking posts, mostly about upgrading the ECU back to 2003. But nothing realy about the standard ECU, Unless you . My m8 from toyota told me 2 do it

Bongo

Which fuse is the ECU fuse? All previous posts seem to be slightly ambiguous on which fuses need to be pulled...

Anonymous

Its probably that you didnt use the search properly (as most people dont, so not having a go at you personally).

If you search for "reset AND ecu" (without ""'s) you get lots of stuff back about it.

Tags: