Which injectors???

Started by simers, November 19, 2012, 13:03

steve b

Quote from: "dj2k21"Get a link ecu. I think they are about the best you can get. Personally I don't like those power commander type ones as they are Mich more difficult to tune and have nowhere near the abilities of the link. But as said it depends what you want. If I was going to do it again I would fit a Honda K20 engine as they are pretty light. And rev much higher and as standard produce a lot more power than any n.a. roadster could get. Budget about 4k for a K20 swap though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

An Apexi power FC most people will only use the commander as a display.  It's a good simple ECU matched to the cars engine - its not able to be chucked on almost anything like a Link, but Links are far from top of the pile, a Syvecs or fully functioned motec is still leagues ahead.  The current g4's are well functioned ECU's but Links are a bit known for bugs.

*i have a Link G3 in my old mx5
2002 Face lifted 6 Speed UK 2ZZGE MR2 track car & 2.7T A6 Avant. CBR1000RR & CBR600F.

Mark A

Syvecs every time. Great bit of kit with some great functions like the engine kill if the oil pressure drops.

dj2k21

Sorry but im very much in the link club. That has an abundance of fail safe such as also oil pressure drop, water level drop which cuts boost, you can literally set limiters for anything u like. Ive seen both link and syvecs actually motec too and the link for me is by far the most user friendly. It builds its own base maps for a start which is a massive help. They even upgrade their firmware for a small fee of £80 too as my friend did it from a g3 to g4 software.  I dont think others do that?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Tags: