Rear arbs ?

Started by wotugonado, December 7, 2012, 21:03

onion86

Quote from: "blackskylinegtr"I too have the TTE arbs. Front set to the hardest setting and rear medium. I felt the difference straight away but now annoyed with it as I've upgraded the drop link and bushes from group buy. Anyone updated drop links and bushes and getting a rattlely noise?
I did, but it was because I hadn't tightened the droplink to the ARB enough so over bumps it was rattling on one side.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

wotugonado

The whiteline bar turned up today, nice looking bit of kit if i say so myself  s:D :D s:D  
The only thing is, it hasnt come with new metal brackets to bolt it to the chassis, which i presumed it would.
So will the original ones fit as i thought it was a thicker bar, or do i have to order them as an extra ?
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

onion86

The original ones will fit. You need the new bushes though which are the same outer size but have a larger hole in the middle as the bar is thicker as you've said.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Anonymous

Quote from: "onion86"
Quote from: "blackskylinegtr"I too have the TTE arbs. Front set to the hardest setting and rear medium. I felt the difference straight away but now annoyed with it as I've upgraded the drop link and bushes from group buy. Anyone updated drop links and bushes and getting a rattlely noise?
I did, but it was because I hadn't tightened the droplink to the ARB enough so over bumps it was rattling on one side.

will try tighten it again......can i ask which bushes did u get and what size?

Mark A

My experience of Whiteline is they are great but corrode badly after a year or so.

wotugonado

Quote from: "onion86"The original ones will fit. You need the new bushes though which are the same outer size but have a larger hole in the middle as the bar is thicker as you've said.

Nice one thanks for that, bit dissapointed did nt get shiny new ones, but still looking forward to getting em fitted   s:D :D s:D

wotugonado

Fitted the arb, quick question, it now has four adjustment holes instead of the three. Which one would be most comparable to the original toyota setting ? I ask as the car span out on me this morning , first time I've driven it since they have been fitted.

Tags: