CRASHED !!!! & seeking parts please?

Started by The moneypit, December 14, 2012, 16:43

The moneypit

Quote from: "simers"
Quote from: "The moneypit"
Quote from: "stargazer30"Wheres the "This thread is worthless without pics" graphic when you need it.

Pics of the car, not the missus   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    Hmm, actually feel free to post both, we don't mind.

Pics (of the car) can follow tommorow when daylight comes if necessary.
Not really a good idea to point a camera at the GF @ the moment (for obvious reasons).
Oh I'd say that mate... There is a guy braking a red 2 over here if you want to try him for bits... I can pm number if you want...

Thanks for the offer simers.
I think it may be an 4rse to get bits across to the UK though.

Got a wing and gonna have a look in the daylight as to whether the bumper could be repaired by a dent removal/ touch up guy.
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

simers

Quote from: "simers"
Quote from: "The moneypit"Pics (of the car) can follow tommorow when daylight comes if necessary.
Not really a good idea to point a camera at the GF @ the moment (for obvious reasons).
Oh I'd say that mate... There is a guy braking a red 2 over here if you want to try him for bits... I can pm number if you want...

Thanks for the offer simers.
I think it may be an 4rse to get bits across to the UK though.

Got a wing and gonna have a look in the daylight as to whether the bumper could be repaired by a dent removal/ touch up guy.
No worries mate... Offer is there if ya stuck....
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

Wabbitkilla

You've crashed 4 of your girlfriends cars and...
a. She's still your girlfriend?
b. You haven't given up and signed up for a peasant transport pass?

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"You've crashed 4 of your girlfriends cars and...

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Well, it does explain the user name.

dj2k21

I think a little piece of a man dies when he crashes his car lol so u must be ruined now lol. How on earth do you keep crashing cars lol. I would hate to be your insurance company. Please don't tell us your gf has never had a crash because that would mean and dare I say it.... your gf is a better driver!  s:o :o s:o  

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

The moneypit

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"You've crashed 4 of your girlfriends cars and...

pmsl.

Never really looked @ it that way before   s:D :D s:D  
Peasant transport is NEVER an option, free or not (not that I'm a pensioner!)

The moneypit

Quote from: "dj2k21"I think a little piece of a man dies when he crashes his car lol so u must be ruined now lol. How on earth do you keep crashing cars lol. I would hate to be your insurance company. Please don't tell us your gf has never had a crash because that would mean and dare I say it.... your gf is a better driver!  s:o :o s:o  

Not sure which bit of me died this time (probably the will to repair another car).

However I did have a sudden case of tourettes take hold for a good 5 mins.
My, rather her insurance company must be minted 'cause she's never crashed (although previous dents and scratches on other cars have always been blamed on other never to be found drivers) and I also pay out to repair the damage I've done.

I keep crashing them 'cause my driveway is a 1:4 incline and doesn't like black ice /snow.

I'm somehow back in the 'good books' again today and estimate my brownie points to be around the 100 mark   s:D :D s:D  
Might be due to the fact that all parts have now been sourced and I've promised a full repair should be done by tomorow evening.

Thanks for everyones help.

dj2k21

Haha sweet mate glad u have it sorted. My advise to u is buy some grit for your drive. Surely it's much less headache than the abuse from the better half lol

[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

StuC

Quote from: "The moneypit"all parts have now been sourced and I've promised a full repair should be done by tomorow evening.

I'm impressed that you have got that lot sorted out that quickly!!
Even more so if at the end of the weekend she is back on the road!!

s:-D :-D s:-D
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

The moneypit

Lets call it a christmas miracle !   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

wotugonado

Quote from: "The moneypit"Lets call it a christmas miracle !   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   The real christmas miracle judging by your driving record, will be to get to christmas day without crashing it again   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
At least were still able to chuckle about it with you, if it were me if the crash had nt killed me, the missus would !!!!!
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

simers

Fair play on getting parts so quick... Glad you back in good books again haha

The moneypit

Yep all finished 5 mins ago. (Even got a bacon butty from GF while doing it).

Not too much hassle,all bolt off/on pieces really.
Manage to find a guy 30 mins from me breaking an excellent condition 2 in red !

Think that I've used all my luck up for this year though, roll on 2013   s:D :D s:D

dj2k21

Great news.... bet your both happy. The only question I have really then is

Red sauce or brown? Lol

wotugonado

Quote from: "dj2k21"The only question I have really then is
 Red sauce or brown? Lol
Better be Brown or he ll  get mad and crash her car again lol
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

The moneypit

Red. . . . Dirty stuff that brown sauce!

dj2k21

Agreed. Red sauce I put on everything lol

StuC

Quote from: "The moneypit"Yep all finished 5 mins ago. (Even got a bacon butty from GF while doing it).

Not too much hassle,all bolt off/on pieces really.

Awesome  :-) :-) :-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

tomaky

Quote from: "dcod"Glad you're ok and you survived the missus.
Cheers.
It's not the 1st time it's happened, also crashed her Beetle (twice) and a Puma.

If i honest the less beetles on the road the better! haha
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

simers

Quote from: "tomaky"
Quote from: "dcod"Glad you're ok and you survived the missus.
Cheers.
It's not the 1st time it's happened, also crashed her Beetle (twice) and a Puma.

If i honest the less beetles on the road the better! haha
Unless its old skool beetle....

tomaky

I can agree with that.
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

simers

Quote from: "tomaky"I can agree with that.
I love old skool haha

Tags: